• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a little NSV but means the world to me.

Wonderful !!
xx

wow certainly looks like you have had a truely fun filled day xx

Tell me about it :)

What a lovely story Denise , good for you xx

Great NSV and fantastic pics!!! Really made me smile!!!

I did belly boarding in the p.e hall during stay and play recently. So good feeling like a kid again hehe

Great NSV and fantastic pics!!! Really made me smile!!!

I did belly boarding in the p.e hall during stay and play recently. So good feeling like a kid again hehe

Not so long ago I could have done belly boarding without the board, lol :eek: (not really sure what belly boarding is so if this is wrong, I know you will tell me I am an ass, lol) :p xxx

Not so long ago I could have done belly boarding without the board, lol :eek: (not really sure what belly boarding is so if this is wrong, I know you will tell me I am an ass, lol) :p xxx

Lol!! They are little boards with wheels. Can be used sitting, lying and standing. We had a race on them (parents, not the kids. They didn't get a look in lol)

I could have used my belly without the board no trouble lol. Glad I could use it properly now lol

What a lovely nsv Twinkle!! It makes you feel so good when you realise you can do something that you never thought would be possible... Good for you!!! xxx

oh twink thats lovely! and what great pics! I wish i'd been there :D hahaha lob ya mwah xx

You inspired me! Just been sledging for the first time! I loved it although it was a bit daunting!
Xx

Yay ... well done sweetie :D I've been again today ... what will I do to get my fix when the snow has gone or my grandsons get fed up & won't play with me :eek: :p bahaha xx

Back