• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a little word.....

Big an Bouncy

Thanks.To everyone that has kept me going for this past two years four months!I joined in August 2008 and NEVER believed I would ever get to today.I feel totally energised,it is such a weird thing.Perhaps because I can now see light at the end of the tunnel the pressure is off so to speak.Now I know what it is like for someone to say to ME 'you will soon be on the losers bench!'Not before time say my joints,hernia and prolapse!!I just wanted to ask;does anyone know of anything that could stop this surgery going ahead now?I have passed all the tests,done weight management,have 'special circumstances'to help the fight(my prolapse has been done twice before and the Gynea doc said he couldnt do it again till I lost the weight for good.He may have to seal my FooFoo!:eek:) as I dont have diabetes.other co morbidities.I do have high cholesterol,high bp,long history of dieting,done Zenical and the one they banned oh yes Reductil.High bmi.Always here for you all.Maz x

Bless you Maz and what a fantastic attitude... all the very best of everything on your wls journey... always at your side to hold your hand...

Sending warm hugs and love xxx

I dont think theres anything that could stop your surgery at this stage, they wouldnt DARE! They would have this forum on masse on their doorsteps if they did :D XX

Back