• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just found this forum .

mari souter

Hello , I am so excited to find this forum . I have been feeling a little lost .
My name is Mari and I had a gastrick bypass 7 weeks ago , everything is going well , but seemed to stop losing weight 3 weeks ago , literally have lost 3 lbs in those 3 weeks . Is this normal ?

Hi I had my bypass 8 weeks ago yesterday, I stalled when I went from my liquid (4 weeks) to puree'd but have started losing again I am now 3st 12lbs down in total (including the pre-op)

It's totally normal, I stalled at three weeks and lost nothing at all for four weeks!!! In moving down again now tho. It's normal and it's very annoying but stick to the diet x

hello mari and welcome!

Oh thankyou , I have lost 44 lbs in total and really happy , just got a little soul destroying , eating so little but not losing . My sensible head told me that it was normal but there's always that worry that I was doing something wrong . It's lovely to be able to read other peoples stories .

hi welcome and congrats on the loss so far

Back