• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how fast is your weight loss

donnaahmadyfar

hi i am 4 weeks post op and i i have lost 23 lbs in the first few weeks i lost most of this but now its slowing down and last week i only lost 3 lbs i am so gutted is this normal xx

Hey wouldnt you be glad of 3lb loss at ww or sw if it was every week and permanent!All normal you dont drop a stone a month unless you are seriously heavy to start!

It's good to lose it steadily

Reactions: Bev
It's normal to stall and normal not to lose every week. The main thing is to not become dispondent since you could be losing inches rather than weight.

Keep on chugging and try recording on myfitnesspal for tips... the body seems to hoard after a few weeks because it goes into starvation mode... vary your plan and keep on plodding. Love and hugs xxx

You're doing great! Don't be gutted. You need to look at the bigger picture. You shouldn't expect massive losses each week in the long term. A lot of people experience an early stall. I didn't lose a pound in weeks 4 and 5. I think the body is a little shell shocked and holds on to everything early on. And then it starts moving again.
Just keep doing your best and take care of your body, and you will reap the rewards of that soon enough :)

hey i think your weightloss is fantastic dont get down its a marathon not a sprint before u know it u will be at your goal weight all the best
brad

Hi lovey im a bit like you i had massive weight losses for the first 3 weeks and i lost 3lb last week and iv lost 3lb again up to now this week, its weighin day for me tomorrow so i may scrap another lb. I think the more you weigh the more you want to lose and fast.
I think its right what the others have said and our bodies think we are starving ourselves and hold onto its fat stores.

I want to get slim Now and Fast hahaha your having normal feelings, we need to think that 3lb is good and we wont ever be putting it back on....good luck love. xxx

I think everyone stalls at least once near the begining....I would say that i stalled from week 3 to week 6. I thought i was one of the people this wasnt gonna work for.
It did never looked back xx

Back