• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just got my Triple appointment at L&D ...Good Times !

Andy1968

Hiya

Just got a phone call from a lady from Luton & Dunstable ( L&D ) to confirm that my triple appointment is for next Thursday 12th Jan @ 1:30pm :D:D

I'll be seeing a Bariatric Nurse,Dietitian and then the Psychologist :eek::eek::eek:

Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Hope you're all well

Take Care

Andy x

yippeeeeee :) 2012 will be your year Andy :) xxx

That's fantastic Andy ..... its all going in the right direction , here's to 2012 x

Congratulations, you're really on your way now

Thanks for the replies :)

Yes it's a really good start to the year..Very Happy indeed

Andy x

good luck x

Great news andy good luck ;)

Fantastic news Andy : )

Yay yay yayyyyyyy Andy!!!!!!!!! It's all systems go now!!! :D (Don't worry about psych - they just ask you a bit about your eating history and habits, family traits, and why you think you've got to the size you have, and also talk about what you think you will feel like after you have lost the weight - there's no catch and I was only in for about 5 mins!!)

PS - I'm popping in to L&D on monday, I will make sure I tidy the magazines up after!!! :p

Yay yay yayyyyyyy Andy!!!!!!!!! It's all systems go now!!! :D (Don't worry about psych - they just ask you a bit about your eating history and habits, family traits, and why you think you've got to the size you have, and also talk about what you think you will feel like after you have lost the weight - there's no catch and I was only in for about 5 mins!!)

PS - I'm popping in to L&D on monday, I will make sure I tidy the magazines up after!!! :p
Yay yay yayyyyyyy Andy!!!!!!!!! It's all systems go now!!! :D
:bliss:

:read::giveup:

Kate I'm so excited for Andy too, like I was when you got yours and I got mine!! Cos I've been following you and Andy longer than anyone, I feel that when Andy finally gets his op, it will be the end of an era (and a long and drawn out saga of a soap opera!) for our little trio!! How things have changed in the last year or so - we have gone from 3 people not being able to get ops, to two having had them and one almost there!! 2012 - it's OUR year (and that goes for everyone on this forum!) xx

Kate,Twinks and Snaggs.
Thank you so much and yes,We have been through the Mill over the past year and i cannot wait to get my operation this year..all being well.

Thanks a lot ladies...

Love Andy x

brill news andy...

your sig
1st Appointment at L&D 15/12/11 - all went well and now waiting for 3 months for another appointment

no 3 month wait there!!! fabulous!

brill news andy...

your sig
1st Appointment at L&D 15/12/11 - all went well and now waiting for 3 months for another appointment

no 3 month wait there!!! fabulous!

Ooooh Yes! I must change that.....Thanks for reminding me :D

Andy x

Definitely on your way now Andy xx i was just saying today it feels odd reading posts from pre op people and can't believe i am post :) you'll soon be feeling the same good luck

Back