• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just heard myself saying ...

Ankaas

Hi guys I've just come home from work (half day on Fridays) in my uniform and hubby says wanna go out for lunch. Normally this sends me into a state of panic thinking oh no ill have to change out of my trusty old uniform, oh no thats my diet up in the air, what will I have, oh well it's Friday, sure why not, leading to me feeling that my "diet" for the week is over -irrational I know - BUT to day I heard myself say yep great I can have soup, hang on I'll just get changed! Might not seem a big deal to some people bit it's a major thing to me. My clothes are definitely looser and more comfy. I'm feeling more confident and I love it. Weigh in tomorrow so I'll let you know what the scales say. Hopefully they will be well down. Xxxx :). So happy

I know exactly what you mean.
Enjoy your lunch.
Lynne x

What a nice feeling of empowerment. You control the food and not the other way around and so you can relax and enjoy stuff.
I went shopping today at the supermarket which is usually fraught with temptation...but not today. That was a huge change for me and I thought I might have felt sad about not being able to eat all the yummy food but it was the other way around... it felt great that I couldn't eat so much of it.

Good luck with your weigh-in xx

Awww fab hunnie, now go out and have a great time, enjoy every second xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's lovely sweet, go and enjoy yourself. Your in control now not food controlling you. I have my bypass 24 th august and am nervous but excited about my new start. I will watch your progress and help with encouragement any way I can afterall we all here for a reason. Now is our second chance to live again. Luv kaz x

You must feel on cloud nine, well done...........have a fab lunch

Great!! We have done this for these moments and you are only going to have more of them as the weight falls off. Have a lovely time x

What a nice feeling of empowerment. You control the food and not the other way around and so you can relax and enjoy stuff.
I went shopping today at the supermarket which is usually fraught with temptation...but not today. That was a huge change for me and I thought I might have felt sad about not being able to eat all the yummy food but it was the other way around... it felt great that I couldn't eat so much of it.

Good luck with your weigh-in xx

I know exactly what you mean! Before op I thought it was going to be like temptation and dread and all the horrors of deprivation (ha ha I obviously never deprived myself of anything) like being on a diet but your right it's great that I don't want the same quantities of food and I'm in control. Praise the lord YEE HA lol

You must feel on cloud nine, well done...........have a fab lunch

I had a lovely lunch Sarah - just soup but it was sooo tasty. Theres a lovely farm shop I love to go to and they have a gorge cafe. I kept thinking about the "damage" I could have done in my former life and how weird it was that I was more than happy with the soup. Amazing - I'm still in disbelief that I'm coping so well and the band is working so well. Xx

That's lovely sweet, go and enjoy yourself. Your in control now not food controlling you. I have my bypass 24 th august and am nervous but excited about my new start. I will watch your progress and help with encouragement any way I can afterall we all here for a reason. Now is our second chance to live again. Luv kaz x

Awhh thanks kaz I lurve you guys xxxxx

Back