• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling sorry for myself

jaxx

Well it's my second stretch tomorrow and I'm feeling sorry for myself. The worst part from last time was the spray down my throat before the sedation. It was horrible and I gagged terribly. The sedation was lovely though lol. I do remember belching and farting like mad afterwards as they wheeled me down the corridor back to my room and not caring who heard me! lol

I just want tomorrow over and done with and for it to be the last one I need. :wave_cry:

best of luck hun, will be thinking of ya xx

Well it's my second stretch tomorrow and I'm feeling sorry for myself. The worst part from last time was the spray down my throat before the sedation. It was horrible and I gagged terribly. The sedation was lovely though lol. I do remember belching and farting like mad afterwards as they wheeled me down the corridor back to my room and not caring who heard me! lol

I just want tomorrow over and done with and for it to be the last one I need. :wave_cry:
Hope all goes well Jaxx, heard you farting & burping up here in the North East! - Paul x

Jaxx-hope all goes well with your stretch today
:)Enjoy your sedation!

Thinking of u today hun, hope big time this is the last time and u can start feeling good xxx

Hope this stretch does the job Jaxx. x

good luck, thinking of you xxx

Good luck sweet pea x

Good luck Jaxx, hope this sorts it this time for you xxx

hope your ok xx

Wishing you well. Hopefully this time they will sort you out once and for all x

Back