• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just Saying Hi

Orange1

Just wanted to drop in here and say hello to everyone.

I have my surgery date and I will soon start the liver shrinking diet! It is comforting to know that so many of you have gone through the surgery and that it has had such a positive effect on your lives.

I am feeling a little nervous now as I realise the date is so near but I am excited at the prospect of change and losing the weight that has been such a problem for most of my life. Roll on December:)

angelwings25

Likes Vanilla Lattes
Hi Orange, firstly welcome to the forum and secondly good luck with the surgery!! It's really exciting when you get that date I got mine 2 weeks ago and i'm having my bypass on 27th November in Chichester on the south coast. Where abouts are you in the UK? Am also starting the liver shrinking diet on 20th so not got long. Are you on it for 1 or 2 weeks? Anyway, well done on getting this far, keep us all updated on your progress! Take Care, Luv Laura xx

Orange1

Hi Laura:)
You are going to start the diet at the same time as me on 20th. I have to do it for 10 days prior to the op.
Not long now for either of us. Take care:)

Neen

WLS Moderator
Hi Orange! Just wanted to say hello and wish you the very best of luck and loads of success with your surgery and weight loss xxx

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Hi Orange, hello and welcome to WLSurgery :)

Sambucca

Hi Orange, and welcome!

What surgery are you having?

phatmomma

Welcome xx

Orange1

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Sambucca - I am going to have a band fitted on December 1st.
rybens you are so right about December being here before I realise it. I can't believe how fast the days are going by. I start the special diet on November 20th. Suddenly time is flying by!