• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just playing with some pics

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just thought I would share a quick picture.

I am almost 2 years post op now (Don't know where the time has gone), and still 12.5 stone lighter thanks to my bypass.

Although I can notice a difference in my overall appearance, where I notice it more is my face.

As always, if you are thinking of having WLS, then I say, go for it, it is life changing, but you need to work at it each day, even two years out, I still have to think about what Im eating, but it does get easier.

Attachments

• Chin Chin.jpg
    Chin Chin.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 221
Wow and well done!! You look fantastic :)

I will be 2 years out in July. It has been a long hard road thus far, but truly, the benefits are worth it!
You're regular posts (amongst others) are what kept me "in check" and motivated. Thanks.

Peterborough Guy said:
Just thought I would share a quick picture.

I am almost 2 years post op now (Don't know where the time has gone), and still 12.5 stone lighter thanks to my bypass.

Although I can notice a difference in my overall appearance, where I notice it more is my face.

As always, if you are thinking of having WLS, then I say, go for it, it is life changing, but you need to work at it each day, even two years out, I still have to think about what Im eating, but it does get easier.

Wow u look amazing x well done x

Doing great Gary, well done :) x

Hi Gary, how strange I haven't been on here for ages and then I come on and there you are.

You look absolutely amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. You have done really well.

Julie x

Looking good Hun glad to hear from you after all this time & that everything is going so well for you. You were one of my inspirations pre-op, a great help in my early post-op stages. Well done you.

Back