• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to say Hi

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
Sorry I've exploded onto the forums, posting in threads before saying hello :rolleyes:

I have come here to get support and chat about WLS as I can't/don't want to discuss it with anyone in my immediate circle.

I have been struggling with weight since my teens, but more so since my first pregnancy 15 years ago. To think i used to hate being a stone over my ideal back in my 20's yet here I am now, 20 years later 5.5 stone over my idesl.

I know it doesn't sound much, but it's still extra weight which is having a huge impact on my life and has resricted me enjoying my children growing up.

It's refreshing to find a forum the has a mixture of the slighly overweight to the majorily overweight and all are supported the same. I went to a weight loss group once where I was the slimmest there and felt very judged, one person even asked me why i was there!

Anyhow, I have finally decided 've had enough of being told I just need to diet and exercise. I'm older and wiser and know just that doesn't work and I need extra help. Have decided the wrap is for me, so now just doing the research, raising the cash and trying to find the courage to ask my ex to have the kids for a week whilst I go off to do it.

Nice to see you all here, and looking forward to chatting more. If I can assist anyone with my age old wisdom :8855: great come ask me anything.

wobble x

Hi wobble and welcome good luck on your journey

Welcome & good luck. This is a great forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Quick question, can anyone tell me why wannabeminime's posts are just a load of dots? Is that just me seeing them (going crazy lol) or have her posts been wiped?

hi and welcome xx

Hi Wobble & welcome .. we are a friendly bunch (on the whole, lol) & are at all stages of the WLS journey so you will be able to gain as much info as you want.
Just ask whatever you need to :D Take care & good luck :) xxx

Back