• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to say ...

BeaBea

Hello just to say hi to all my family. It is my 3 month anniversary today, time has flown. I am sorry I have not been messaging a lot, but I was made redundant close to surgery, finish work 1st April and have a load of Apprentices to get through their qualifications. I don't think I'll manage but not for the lack of trying, still there is talk of doing some sessional hours so who knows. Anyway it's taking a lot of time and when I'm not at work I'm usually cream crackered, still pop on and read through posts though.

All in all, it's been a funny couple of weeks of odd spells of dizziness and the GP today stopped one of my B/P tablets, so lets see.

I am happy with my weight loss so far and notice it a lot in my clothes. I think the only thing I hate is my chin!! LOL.

As far as eating goes, it is still very little really and I don't have the sensation of when I am full. So if I go one teaspoon over it is very uncomfortable for a couple of hours. I still haven't had bread and generally stick to food that I know is okay, because of the dumping I had in the beginning, coward I know.

I am thrilled to bits I had the surgery and tell everyone so even with the little ups and downs and I can't express enough how much support I have had from everyone on here and how much it has helped me.

Anyway to all of you lovelies a big hello and a thank you ... and I am still around watching what is going on. So take care hugs and kisses to you all

Helloooo Beth, lovely to hear from you xx

Back