• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just wanted to say ....

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Hello all my WLS friends and sisters, I'm being totally useless with support right now I'm so sorry there has been a lot on my mind for a while and I've also been very busy planning the reception for my sisters wedding which is next sat but on Tuesday I will be seeing my dietition then on the 4th of may they will have that meeting then I should be on the waiting list a few weeks after that. So I'm gettin there, I hope all my lovely friends are doing well I love u all so much I will be back properly soon take care lovelies,
Toni XxXx

I saw my dietition yesterday that was my last appointment before the pre op appointment now so my mdt is on the 4th and I should be on the waiting list by the time I get back from turkey Omg!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been negligent on here too Toni, life is just like that sometimes isn't it. Enjoy your sisters wedding, an enormous well done on the weight you've already lost and wow you will soon be on the losers bench and living your new life.

Kate xxx

I saw my dietition yesterday that was my last appointment before the pre op appointment now so my mdt is on the 4th and I should be on the waiting list by the time I get back from turkey Omg!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thats great Toni :)
dont worry about not being here a lot, we all have lives outside of this forum, hope all the reception arranging is going well :) xxx

oh and a big congrats on the weight loss, amazing!!!! :) xxx

Thanks sweetheart I know were all busy just wanted to let you all know I'm thinking of you always and love you all and think your all fantastic friends ... thank you so much how are you doing, you look fantastic XxXx

Tonibones10 said:
Thanks so much caren :) how are you xxx

Meh I'm ok honey, not sure I'll get my op now, hey Ho xxx

from me phone :D

Life is for living and family is the most part of it. Enjoy the wedding and congrats on the weight loss

Caren said:
Meh I'm ok honey, not sure I'll get my op now, hey Ho xxx

from me phone :D

What's happened chick?

I have had breaks from the forum at times Toni. Life happens. Love to you chick and well done on your weight loss xxx

What's happened chick?

I have had breaks from the forum at times Toni. Life happens. Love to you chick and well done on your weight loss xxx
that lovely family we were talking about the other day, you got £6,500 to spare? lol xxx

Caren said:
that lovely family we were talking about the other day, you got £6,500 to spare? lol xxx

Lol! I wish I did. I really do. If I did it would be yours chick xxx

Lol! I wish I did. I really do. If I did it would be yours chick xxx
oh bless your heart, i really think you mean that too :) xxx

Caren said:
oh bless your heart, i really think you mean that too :) xxx

I really do. I love to help people who deserve it and wish I had money so I could xxx

Hi Toni hope you have a good time at the wedding enjoy Turkey, well done on your weight loss and good luck with your operation date xxx

Thank you all so much, Aaww caren bless your heart, when I win the lottery I will pay for u :) I hope your ok Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chrisa said:
Hi Toni hope you have a good time at the wedding enjoy Turkey, well done on your weight loss and good luck with your operation date xxx

Nice to finally see a pic of you Chrisa :D

Back