• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Snow good ....

BeaBea

Well I have been feeling like someone who is caged up over the past week or so. I haven't been out since the day my son bought me home from hosiptal on 25th Nov and this has all been due to the weather.

Today I was determined to go out. I wrapped up really well and hubby and I walked through the worst of the snow around here to get to the bus stop and went to one of the under cover shopping centres in Notts - and it's warm. Had a little look around about an hour or so, did a bit of shopping, stopped and had a cuppa and then caught the bus back. Wow I am so happy, it really cheered me up, cream crackered but hey it's another step forward xxxx

Well done Beth... it's a warmer day here although dull today.. so perhaps the best one for you to go out... I've been wondering how Karen Mee is getting along too...

Hope you are warm and resting love... plus the wind pain has lifted...

Love and hugs Angel xxx

I feel your pain Beth lol......I hate being stuck in the house even just for a few days! Im happy you managed to get out, even a little journey breaks the monotony :D XX

Hi Bev - hope your not to tired from your visitors hun x

Beth - I know what you feel like being caged in.
I hav`nt been out all week either.
Dr signed me off work for another week as my back has been so bad; and given me some anti-inflammatory pills. But I do fill like I`m climbing the walls. If I feel better by the end of next week, I might even consider putting the Christmas tree up. Normally leave it to the week before; but thinking once back at work I would`nt get much time with everything else.

Fortunately we have had very little snow here but lots of frost and ice, today as the weather has been warmer has actually all gone at last!

Take care Beth and pleased to hear that Karen is feeling good and getting out and about.

Love Kat x

Hi Beth, thanks Kat...

Glad Karen got out yesterday too.. it's early days for you both...

Look forward so much to hearing of your progress and wishing you all the very best as always precious...

Relax and take care whilst you can... xxx

Hi everyone i got out for a few hours yesterday to the local asda to get supplies and i really enjoyed myself been locked away since coming out of hospital due to the weather.Done nothing today though just had a lazy day watching christmas films and lounging on the sofa. Glad you had a great time beth i know the relief you felt to be out the house and im looking forward to my next outing which will be to nottingham city centre tomorrow.

Good for you Karen, Like I said Im like a caged animal if I dont get out for a few days.....even a little trip to Asda is good :D XX

Back