• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to say.........

BecksDaykin

This site is amazing! So much info on the real facts and reading about everyone's journeys..ur all fab x

Thx to Ryan too for recommending the site to me x

Downside is..ITS ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!

Becks,

where do you live, I ask because Sunderland Royal have its own support group and if you live in the area you could come along to our meetings even as a pre-opper and then you would see first hand how supportive this site and other groups can be. If you live else where I am sure there is a support group near you, if not maybe you can rally some other pre and post oppers to start a group. x

Becks,

Maybe there are some other members of the Walsall Masssive that have same travelling issues and want a group closer. Why not put out a post about it and see where it leads??? Good luck hun, I look forward each month the the meetings here in Sunderland. I have met some really nice people and feel comfortable because they are like mined and non judgemental. xx

This site is amazing! So much info on the real facts and reading about everyone's journeys..ur all fab x

you're so right Becks, this place is addictive lol and the people are lovely, very helpful, informative and very supportive. Notr sure i could do this without them. I'm sure i'll make a lifelong friend or two :) good luck xxx

The best thing is there is always someone here that has experience of the journey and will give you help and advice at the drop of a hat.Thats why I stick around,to help cos there were people there for me when I needed it!Maz x

hi bcks welcome to site. i love this site, the stories people post, the life changing photos the inspirational people who give the newbies and the post oppers the fight to go on. I owuld have gave up months ago if it wasnt for these people. everyone on here is in same boat, and its nice to give advice and seek it, someone always knows what and how u feeling, its BRILLIANT

you're so right Becks, this place is addictive lol and the people are lovely, very helpful, informative and very supportive. Notr sure i could do this without them. I'm sure i'll make a lifelong friend or two :) good luck xxx

Caren is right ... (she usually is) I have only been a member for about 5 weeks but really love the people & their collective experience. It would be a very lonely
journey without their support & advice & it is lovely to chat with people who do not judge & know what you are going through. Good luck with whatever is next on your particular journey xxx :)

It's a great site and once you sift out the inane "my shoelace came untied today" type threads there is a lot of great help and information to be had from here.

Aww but mine did come undone today,I was walking along the road on my way to the shops when I looked down and thought my shoe felt a bit loose,sure enough my lace had come undone!So I bent over and......Oh sorry Karl pmsl
Sarcasm is rife in the Pool!Maz x

Aww but mine did come undone today,I was walking along the road on my way to the shops when I looked down and thought my shoe felt a bit loose,sure enough my lace had come undone!So I bent over and......Oh sorry Karl pmsl
Sarcasm is rife in the Pool!Maz x

Hahaha you know exactly what I'm on about ;)

Back