• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PinkladyMK and Meggie xxx

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi Natalie and Ellen, just wanted to say it was fab meeting the 2 of ya today at the group info meeting.
The 2 of ya made me feel so comfortable and put me at ease big time and i think its so nice that we have met and can support each other through our wls journeys.
Roll on Monday then i am calling the appointment line to find out when my appointment is booked for then every day will be calling to get a cancellation lol.
Take care gals hope u have a good night and chat soon xxxx

thinkbethin

Is'nt it lovely to meet people you know are going through the same as yourself?? I've met some lovely ladies after speaking to them on here and I consider them very special friends (Blondemoment and Lesley db). They don't live close but close enough for a great friendship.xx

Meggie

Your welcome hun. And right back at ya!! I had a lovely time meeting both of you!!

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
hope you girls behaved lol :D

It sounds fab to be able to go to meetings etc with people you kindof know from here. Fingers crossed you all have dates next to one another lol then you can misbehave in the hospital too :p

I dont know anyone going in when I do but Ive already got a plan of mischief lol,
step 1 - as soon as I come round 'Can I go home yet ?'
Step 2 - every 15 mins for day1 - 'Can I go home yet ?'
Step 3 - every 5 mins for day2 - 'Can I go hone now !?'

Ye think they might get the message ? lmao

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
hope you girls behaved lol :D

It sounds fab to be able to go to meetings etc with people you kindof know from here. Fingers crossed you all have dates next to one another lol then you can misbehave in the hospital too :p

I dont know anyone going in when I do but Ive already got a plan of mischief lol,
step 1 - as soon as I come round 'Can I go home yet ?'
Step 2 - every 15 mins for day1 - 'Can I go home yet ?'
Step 3 - every 5 mins for day2 - 'Can I go hone now !?'

Ye think they might get the message ? lmao

:D:D:D:D:D
Not sure bout me and Natalie behaving lol but Ellen def did lmao.
Hmmm dont think you will be thinkign bout going home in the first 24 hrs, think u will be quite happy to have pain relief on stand by and just catch some zzzzz`s for a bit lol.
Have a good day hun xxx

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
I know but the thought of amusing/anoying the nurses is keeping me sane lol