• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kazzer75 Weigh Ins

I hit 221 today felt sooo amazing. :) keep up the great work!!

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow morning...I think I may have actually put on....it feels like I have...

:-(

Okay, I can't believe that I am about to say this...but I put on 0.78lbs this week.

Expected, but still gutted!

I know its not very much at all, but how the hell can I put weight on?!?

i dont know hun, but its not even a pound :). Youve been loosing consistantly since the op so maybe its water retention? or are you due on? Dont panic and see what next week brings in terms of weight loss x

Hi Karen

Its really a nothing so don't upset yourself about it. Do you know what was different this week? Have you been drinking enough? Have you eaten anything different that you hadn't done before? As Deets said are you due on?
When we've got to where we're going to we'll be better off weighing monthly rather than weekly as the body does hold onto more water at certain times.
If you want to you can do yourself a food diary or add yours onto the weekly weigh in food diary then you can see what you are eating. I know I've been shocked before at what I'd had and had to increase the amounts.

I did seem to eat a lot of rubbish last week. Not sure why. I sort of went off the rails for no apparent reason. Trying to get back on the straight and narrow now though.

Andrea...just realised you are now over half way to goal!! That is just simply amazing. Well done you.

Its slowing down now but thats fine, I don't care how long it takes so long as when its gone its gone.

Hope your not struggling to get back into it, we can still have the rubbish occassionally which I do too and just to let you know I've been ultra good today, lots of protein and drinks. Its my 2 month weigh in tomorrow so tile to add more to that sheet which is why I'm so good now but it will be fish and chips on saturday night, there won't be alot 1/2 dozen chips and about 3 " of fish, can't fit in anymore and I love it.

Well I am off out to La Tasca tomorrow night for my birthday...so likely be total carnage again this week.

Much, much happier this week. Nearly 7lbs gone!! And I have eaten some really naughty things for my birthday so I am thrilled.

Lost nearly 3lbs this week. Hoped for more, but will happily settle for that.

Really need to up my exercise. Just did 25 mins on the ski machine...gotta work my way up. Will do some weights on my arms and some sit ups as well.

Positive...determination...positive...determination...

you really are doing so well!! Im doing 2 zumba classes a week (so thats 2 hours) and im loosing about 2lbs a week. I looong for a 7lb loss - but im going to try for one (not this saturday but next). I think you need some competition lol

x

Only 1lb off this week...but I'll take it!! Roll on next week, my holiday is coming fast and I have lots of work to do.

I haven't seen the couple that we are going to Malta with in over 6 years and they have never seen me 'fat'. So, I at least want to be what I was when I last saw them...so just over another stone to lose before June 1st.

So far today I've done 30 mins on the ski machine (without getting out of breathe I must add), 100 sit ups and worked the arms on the weights.

Protein shake in hand as I type this.

Feeling better and better each week. I L-O-V-E my sleeve!

I have never been this positive about anything in my life.

:)

Just realised that I am practically half way to goal!! WOW!!!

How time flies when you're having fun.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

lady you are doing sooooo freaking well!!! I cant wait for our little meet up, i bet you look stunning :) Im still loosing (little amounts but im chuffed!) and its not a chore - cant believe its like a diet that is finally working for us hey?

:hug99:

x

Back