• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weekly weigh ins

lllellielll

I thought I should start my own weigh in thread. Though my aim is actually to keep myself away from the scales for at least 2-3 days at a time (I am weighing myself daily atm :break_diet:) But then I am loosing weight daily since I am only 4 days post-op.

Well at the beginning of it all I was
133.5kg = 294lb = 21st

Day of the surgery (after 2 weeks of pre-op) I was
126.2kg = 278lb = 19st 9lb

This morning (4 days post op) I was
122.1 = 269lb = 19st 2lb

Now my goal is not to weigh myself until Saturday :character00116: It seems to me that at the moment it's harder than loosing a pound :p

Wtg hunni and a fab loss already....... i weighed every day, then every couple for the first few weeks ........ thinks its the novelty to see the scales going down LOL but after a while (when it starts to slow up a bit) once a week was enough :)
My best advice is to pop the scales away, trust the weight will come off :) also that way if there is a slight up ward trend from day to day its not so disheartening x x x xx

Stick to the same day, the same time, same clothes etc you will get the best results x x x x hugs

Well done! You are doing a fabulous job! I am sure staying away from the scales is hard, gosh i would be completely obsessed and probably weigh myself after each time i have a wee! :) Saturday is only a few days away and imagine the loss by then.. keep us posted! I will be following with interest! :-D

I went to bed last night saying right I'm not weighing again until Saturday.... guess wot the first thing I did this morning ???? lol I just cant seem to stop myself. Well done on the weight loss Llle :)

I can understand.....I am 3 months post op and I weight a few times a day....I cant stay away from the scales...lol...x

Wow well done! How you feeling? I cant wait to be in the position you are in! Keep going, you are doing amazing :):):)

Sooo... Saturday is here and it is exactly 1 week since my op. My weight this morning was
Well at the beginning of it all I was
120.6kg = 266lb = 18st 10lb

That means that I have lost :
- in the last week 5.6kg (12lb)
- in the last 3 weeks (since the beginning of LSD) - 13kg (28lb = 2st)

Well done!!!

I thought I should start my own weigh in thread. Though my aim is actually to keep myself away from the scales for at least 2-3 days at a time (I am weighing myself daily atm :break_diet:) But then I am loosing weight daily since I am only 4 days post-op. Well at the beginning of it all I was 133.5kg = 294lb = 21st Day of the surgery (after 2 weeks of pre-op) I was 126.2kg = 278lb = 19st 9lb This morning (4 days post op) I was 122.1 = 269lb = 19st 2lb Now my goal is not to weigh myself until Saturday :character00116: It seems to me that at the moment it's harder than loosing a pound :p
welldone

Wtg hunni and a fab loss already....... i weighed every day, then every couple for the first few weeks ........ thinks its the novelty to see the scales going down LOL but after a while (when it starts to slow up a bit) once a week was enough :) My best advice is to pop the scales away, trust the weight will come off :) also that way if there is a slight up ward trend from day to day its not so disheartening x x x xx Stick to the same day, the same time, same clothes etc you will get the best results x x x x hugs
thank you

Sooo... Saturday is here and it is exactly 1 week since my op. My weight this morning was Well at the beginning of it all I was 120.6kg = 266lb = 18st 10lb That means that I have lost : - in the last week 5.6kg (12lb) - in the last 3 weeks (since the beginning of LSD) - 13kg (28lb = 2st)
well done

Back