• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kazzer75 Weigh Ins

Just 1 pound again this week, but that's okay. I cheated a bit over Easter...I am only human afterall. But I really love my sleeve. My cheating now is nothing even comparable to before and I don't feel cheated or starved at all. Still thinking its the best thing that I have ever done. Wishing I had done this years ago.

Just did 45 mins on the cross trainer though, having a protein shake and then doing situps and weights on the arms. Back on track again.

Our trip to Malta is looming, so no more holiday cheating. I'm feeling pumped already!

Meeting the girls on May 14th as well, so that's another goal to work on.

Also, I am pretty sure that I ovulated this month!!!

I'm going to cheat a little this week and update my weekly weigh in from today instead of yesterday even though I normally do Tuesday morning weigh ins.

So this week, I have lost 3 lbs.

There is 1 particular reason that I am doing this this week and let's just say it was a few days overdue but finally kicked in last night. What a difference!!

Holy crap!! Just realised I am now over the half way mark to reaching my goal!!!

Wow, wow, wow!

Half way in only 3 months, thats freaking awesome.

Just barely 2 lbs off this week. Bit disappointed as really stepped up the exercise this last week and have been pretty good with my eating. I am aiming for 1200 calories a day, does that sound right?

its still 2lbs lady! welcome to my world ;)

If it makes you feel better ive lost f**k all this week so far so itll be a bad weigh in day come saturday!!

Im eating between 800-1200 calories

x

A whopping 5.2lbs off this week. I think its the exercise that's helping.

Exactly 3 months post op today and couldn't be happier.

1.8 lbs off this week. I knew it was never going to be as good as last week though, so I am happy with 1.8 lbs.

Only 15 days until our trip to Malta. The clothes situation is still proving a bit of a problem. Stuff I bought 2 weeks ago are too big now. Glad I kept the tickets on. Still I can think of worse complaints.

Met up with my surgery buddies at the weekend, which was awesome. They are such good friends...and we pulled! That wouldn't have happened 3 months ago!!

Still happy, still positive, still ready to work for this. Bring it on!!

Just got back from seeing the nurse. My blood pressure it textbook (120/80).

I am nearly out of the 'red' with my weight as well.

And the best bit is that the scales at the GP come up the same as my own at home. I'm very happy.

Also going to have blood tested for sugar, cholestrol, etc. as they were raised before my op.

Not lost at all this week...gutted. Only 9 days till the holiday as well. Not good, not good.

Lost 2 lbs. Very happy with this as I have been on holiday in Malta. I have never lost weight whilst on holiday before!! It was so nice being able to walk up hills, stairs, etc. without getting out of breathe and sweating like a pig. And as of today I have LOST 5 stone!!! I am over the moon. xxx

Well done hun xXx

Back