• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kirsty's Diary

Mummyto4

So until 4 1/2 years ago i was a very happy size 10/12 and had been for most of my teenage/adult life. I loved my size, then i got pregnant, i didn't put much weight on during my pregnancy just had a huge bump.

Things changed after my baby boy died when he was just one day old. I didn't know how to cope so i started eating, i also got pregnant again straight away so pregnancy coupled with comfort eating made my weight shoot up. So four and a half years, 5 pregnancies, 1 miscarriage and 3 c-sections have really taken their toll on my body.

So after all the diets, gyms, clubs and classes i deceided the only way for me to lose weight was surgery. I had a gastric wrap done in Prague on 11th May 2011 and i am now 3 weeks post surgery and 2stone 1lb lighter.

I'm so glad things are working well for you. :)

I can empathise with the roller coaster you have been on I have a similar back story to my weight gain although thankfully not as distressing as yours, (5, pregnancies 2 miscarriages and fertility treatment). :(

I wish you well on your new journey and hope you get to your dream goal soon.:eek:

Back