• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L&D multidisciplinary team

himnherlewis

Ekkk Saturday I go for my multidisciplinary team appointment then just the surgeon to go.
It's been a long 7 years fighting for this.
Anyone else with L&D???

Hi and welcome. I have no idea but hopefully someone will give you the information you need. Good luck

Hi I am 1 week post op with L and D x Cant really fault them xxxxx Good Luck xx

Ahh at least one person so far then.
How you doing 1 week on?
I'm a bit pissed at the. Tbh, I went today and they old me I gotta loose another 6lbs ( not a problem at all) just wished they told me. As last app they told me I was fine to stop dieting until the pre op diet.
Soo now been put back another 6 weeks to loose it.
Then got to see her again and then finally the surgeon. I'm dead keen to know the waiting time between. Seeing surgeon and op date! Anyone know for L&D

Who did you see? Caroline? She can be quite strict. I feel much better than I thought I would x STart purees on Wednesday which I am looking forward to x

Ekkk Saturday I go for my multidisciplinary team appointment then just the surgeon to go.
It's been a long 7 years fighting for this.
Anyone else with L&D???
Hi
I to am with L and D, was referred May 2016 for teir 3 and am on day 5 of milk diet now, maybe you can tell me what to expect when my 28 days are up and I go back on 12th October eg when does the MDT happen. Well done for sticking with it 7 years is a real long time X

Hi I am 1 week post op with L and D x Cant really fault them xxxxx Good Luck xx
What great news that you've at last had your surgery, how are you feeling and getting on, I have to say I was shocked at how long it all took for you, is it normal to be on teir 3 for so long at L and D ? I was under the impression that after a year and if you lost 5% and passed everything else you would have surgery shortly after that, you have been with them for almost 2 year pre op. It's a 6 hour round trip for me and I'm not confident enough to drive myself so my poor OH is having to take days A/L each time I need to go. I guess I just need to go with the flow and take it as it comes. Good luck to you, take it easy XxX

I had no co morbities so the tier 3 was a minimum 1 year. Then you see Mr Haslam who clears you medically to go forward to MDT then 3 month wait for that app then anaestiast and surgeon with dietician in between. I live Suffolk so a long journey too but time goes quickly and all worth it in the end xx

Back