• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last fat birthday... Lol, i hope!!!

chummy

Well yesterday was my 39th birthday. Celebrated it with family who are all now supporting my operation, funny how 5months can change people. Anyway watched them eat birthday cake whilst I continue with the low fat diet pre op. But it will be worth it.

Can't believe I'm already enjoying porridge/wheat abuzz without sugar, black coffee and peppermint tea things that before wouldn't make it passed my lips. It's funny that when its got to be done you can eat it without sugar/milk. A change for the better I think.

Roll on Saturday 31/8 D-Day I'm going in first so I'll have most of the day to recover before travelling home on the Sunday. Can't wait my Birthday gift to me - HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Good luck to all those also having surgery this next week. Xxxx

Happy belated birthday. Can't wait till my next birthday, will be different from the last years celebrated with all kinds of naughty food. Funny, I was actually thinking on my birthday in January, that it was my last birthday this size, but of course I hadn't had my op date yet so still enjoyed my naughty food. Good luck with your surgery, and with your journey post op.

Hi

I am looking at the same surgeon as you with the healthier weight group. I am looking at the single incision. Did you have this? What did you think of him and any comments I would be gratefull.

Back