• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The not-so-secret diary of Mel B - Aged 39 and three quarters.

Well done on your losses Mel. You ll be at goal very soon and have a lovely holiday rocking the bikini :::)

Well it's Saturday again and I've weighed in once more, 2 lbs off for me this week which I'm chuffed with. My birthday was Thursday and I decided not to count calories that day, had some birthday cake and a couple of glasses of rose wine. I was really good the rest of the week though so no harm done. Finally managed to get my BMI down to below 30 so now I am just overweight not obese! My journey may be long but at least I'm on the right road.
Off to the races at Lingfield later with some friends. Usually a good laugh, especially with a Queen tribute band afterwards.
In the week I treated myself to a new exercise machine, it's called the Reviber Plus, it's one of those that you stand on and it jiggles all your jiggly bits! It's supposed to help tone your leg muscles and strengthen your core and lower back too, it's good fun actually and combined with some aerobic exercise will be good for further weight loss hopefully.
Have a great week everyone x x

Well done on the two pounds off. Bet you feel 100% now you are focussed and on a losing streak again. Keep on working at it :)

Back