• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last supper!

laurajlucy

Well just made my last meal!
Cabbage, sprouts and 2 quorn chicken fillets all chopped into a pan, boiled with veg oxo and the sachet of powder out of chicken super noodles! The pan usually does me 5 servings, but just had my tea out of it and will have my lunch before I leave for the hospital TOMORROW!! :D:D
Just need to ring in the morning and make sure there is a bed with my name on and blast off!
I turn 30 in January and should pass my uni degree in June. 2012 has to be my year xxxx

Very best of luck sweetheart. I am sure you will be fine. All the very best of luck. Will be polishing the losers bench until it gleams for you :)

Best of luck and speedy recovery :):)

Hope it all goes well for you!!!
And an interesting thing about reading your post is that I didn't know we're allowed oxo!! That is something I was wondering about!
Once again, wishing you the very best of luck xxx

Best of Luck... ;) x x

Well just made my last meal!
Cabbage, sprouts and 2 quorn chicken fillets all chopped into a pan, boiled with veg oxo and the sachet of powder out of chicken super noodles! The pan usually does me 5 servings, but just had my tea out of it and will have my lunch before I leave for the hospital TOMORROW!! :D:D
Just need to ring in the morning and make sure there is a bed with my name on and blast off!
I turn 30 in January and should pass my uni degree in June. 2012 has to be my year xxxx
Hi hun good luck with it all. I turn 30 in January aswell...scary!!!!!!

Hi hun good luck with it all. I turn 30 in January aswell...scary!!!!!!

I wish ... lol xxx:):)
Go get em, Kellie ... the world is your lobster ... speak to you in a few days with your new plumbing xxxx :D:D:D

Back