• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ooops - telling off & nice bypass recipes!

tpt

Uber geek
Oh lummy - had telling off from nursey sis this morning - everything i have put in my new pouch has been processed - in my defence I am half packed up waiting to move and couldn't bear cooking till I use my new range - but, as she said, I have this delicate not healed yet pouch and all I do is abuse it by putting tinned soup, slimfast, ice lollies etc in or prepared kiddies meals that I blend up. In short after my severe telling off I have mended my ways and dutily spent this avo in the kitchen. If you are craving flavour in blended stage try these that I just made up:

Chicken creamy soup

• Some cooked chicken ( I used an organic one that I roasted then boned & used some of the meat)
  • 2 leeks
  • 1 onion
  • 1 med-large sweet potato
  • 2 chick oxo
  • seasoning.
  • Low fat creme fresh or From frais

1. Peel & dice sweet potato & prepare veg
  2. Throw all ingredients in large pan
  3. Simmer in about a pint of boiled water (till it just covers the ingredients) for approx 20 mins.
  4. Stir in 2 tbsp creme fresh LF or LF from frais
  5. Blend & serve - blimming lovely!

Chillie & sweet potato veg soup

• 1 large sweet potato
  • 1 strong chillie - seeded or chillie powder
  • (can use curry powder)
  • med size broccoli
  • 1 leek
  • 1 onion
  • 2 veg oxo's
  • praprika
  • S&P and seasoning

1. Add all in pan after dicing sweet potato
  2. simmer for 20 mins
  3. Add creme fresh or from frais - or not!
  4. Blend & serve

Can add tomotos to latter for extra flavour.

I have vowed to quit the skinny cow lollies that I have been having daily & packet sup-a-soups and stick to all natural from now on.

Those recipes sound gorg~!

im not near having the bypass but im having that chicken soup this week sounds really nice x not nice to be told off but you know now x

ohh slap your pandies you bag girl !

Those recipes sounds yum though, I;ll def be trying them out very soon:D

PS Fab weight loss :D

Naughty gal lol who is going to be sent to the naughty step lmao the soups sounds nice lol x

Tpt you should go put them on the sloppies thread :) one of the posts at the top of the wls page :) they sound yum....

Next time ask your sis if she would care to make something nutricious and tasty for you lol ;)

Back