• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mince lamb

teen

post op loser
I bought some cook from frozen mince lamb from iceland was £1.50 a bag I think. Well I like lamb but its so expensive so I thought I would give the mince a go. Its handy to have in cause I just get 4 spoons in a pan a drop of water and a lamb oxo cube boiled it up took about 5 mins and poured it over some mash pots I had left from last night, a spoon of mint sauce and it was well yummy

teen lamb is fantastic meat, my fav other then seafood. Not tried it with mint sauce yet, will have to do so soon. Should be able to eat more very very shortly as long as the GP comes through today

love seafood ..... everything ....... mmmmm ...... well shellfish.. not over keen on fish its self i hate bones .. other half is off today and trying to get him to cook dinner. he says im to hard to cook for as i always do it lol ... made loads of sujestions and he is still pondering..

bet he offers beans on toast lol

i have put come dine with me on see if it sparks anything in his head.

and good luck at docs hun x

he has decided on fish pie .. with cod,trout,prawns, caulli and broccoli with cheese and carrots ... i have to ask for veg cause he is not keen on it ... i can not eat dinner with no veg .. ill let u know how it goes lol ...

enjoy !

wow very nice meal Brett, and Dr came through with some Cyclizine but only 20 days supply if i am still the same i have to go back

Back