• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Latest pic

You look fab. Well done xx

Oh wow well done :) You look fantastic.
Kat xxx

If you click on my name you can see my other pics. Thank you x

You are doing so well Victoria, You look great :)

Kepp up the good work

Nicky xx

Thanks Nicky. How are you doing?

I am doing really well thanks Victoria.. I am so much happier and more confident since weight loss. Even little things like being able to cross my legs makes a difference. Am nearly at the stage to go back into the world of dating !!
How are you ??

Nicky x

I am doing really well thanks Victoria.. I am so much happier and more confident since weight loss. Even little things like being able to cross my legs makes a difference. Am nearly at the stage to go back into the world of dating !!
How are you ??

Nicky x

Ah I'm so pleased for you and dating how exciting!

I'm good. Nearly 9 stone off, 3 to go. It's getting harder now but I expected that. Sometimes I forget I've far I've come as I'm so fixated on getting to the end!

So pleased I had my surgery. Bravest thing I've done :)

Nearly 9 stone off, 3 to go. It's getting harder now but I expected that. Sometimes I forget I've far I've come as I'm so fixated on getting to the end!

So pleased I had my surgery. Bravest thing I've done :)

All I can say is WOW, you look awesome. You truly are an inspiration for anyone taking this step. well done :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Last edited:
Back