• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Latest pics -- 100 lbs gone !!!!!!!

Well done Sharon. What an incredible difference. You should be very proud. You look so much healthier and happier, very inspirational :) x

How lovely ..... The century is a mere skip away now!! Congratulations, you are looking so happy. Tracey xxx

Wow, congrats! U look brilliant x

Ok as at today I have lost 97 lbs and I don't think the extra magic 3 lbs are going to appear (or rather disappear, LOL!) on the scales this week ...

Oooh, I was wrong, they seem to have vanished !!

I was not expecting a big loss this week and had given myself the personal target of reaching 100 lbs down by Week 20 (i like even numbers as well).

But I seem to have made it in Week 19 ..... like my new badge? ;-)

===========================

Think I am grudgingly gradually come to "like" my sleeve. I have never hated it, but I have had quite a few of the side effects (dumping and gastritis and reflux) and I have come close a few times to wondering if I should have had the full bypass and been done with it.

Since surgery I have not been jumping up and down declaring "I love my sleeve!" quite as loudly as some happy sleevers -- and I still don't (quite) love it -- but I am coming to like it and am only *just* beginning to think it will work for me (yeah, right 100 lbs down and now I'm finally grudgingly acquiescing that it might be working, LOL!).

There have been many weeks when I have thought, "Hmmmm, great, 3 lbs off, but I'm still FAT, I'm still obese" and I have wondered almost every single week if there will be another loss the next week and doubted and doubted and doubted that I will get to goal (this is what 20 years of failed dieting does to your head).

Am grudgingly beginning to believe that 14 stone something might actually be a "within this lifetime" possibility for me and if and when that happens then I might have to get my head round the unnerving "dooo dah doo dah entering strange unchartered territory zone" fact that 12 stone something might also be something that is no longer a flight of fantasy.

Almost cried when I read this, as this is a constant thought in my head too, and I've got so far to go. But reading this shows that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Well done on your loss. Enjoy.
Xx

Fantastic results you look great xxx

Fantastic results you look great xxx

Oooh, Karlos -- it means so much to get a pat on the back from the strict Daddy of the WLS forums !!

Many thanks :)

Hi Sharon you look beautiful and you've done amazing. My mum had.Mr Sufi and she is doing well, he's very matter of fact but still lovely. He removed my gall bladder in 2011 so I know he's good. My surgeon is Mr Alhandani. I was worried at first but I've seen him on TV so that has helped...a but lol. Well done x

Back