• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Latest pics -- 100 lbs gone !!!!!!!

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Ok as at today I have lost 97 lbs and I don't think the extra magic 3 lbs are going to appear (or rather disappear, LOL!) on the scales this week .... but these photos were taken most recently when I had reached 16 st 10 lbs (96 lbs gone) ten days ago.

START WEIGHT: 23 stone 8 lbs (150 Kgs) 330 lbs
OPERATION DT: 20 stone 7 lbs (130 Kgs) 287 lbs
CURRENT WGT: 16 stone 9 lbs (106 Kgs) 233 lbs

3 stone lost pre-op and 4 stone since operation in April.

Stepping Stones: Latest photos

Same photos pasted below (but smaller, LOL).

Attachments

• sharon 07.JPG
    sharon 07.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,968
  • pizap.com13451557195031.jpg
    pizap.com13451557195031.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 1,923
  • pizap.com13460886895461.jpg
    pizap.com13460886895461.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 2,391
  • sharon 06.JPG
    sharon 06.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,565
  • pizap.com13460888489211.jpg
    pizap.com13460888489211.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 2,651

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Thanks Jackie -- I see you are also with Mr Sufi -- you are in safe hands there.

I was sleeved by Mr Sufi in April. :)

Thank you, I am due to meet him tues 4 sept for the first time, did you go to the support groups at the whittington,I went 2 weeks ago a really supportive bunch.

amanda577

You have lost an incredible amount of weight in such a short time, and you look marvellous!!! congratulations xxx

Evenstarr

Wowzers, you're looking brill!
Bet you're feeling pretty amazing too :talk017:
Em xxxx

Fab photos - great to have them lined up so you can see yourself shrinking :)

Yvessa

You're looking good Sharon :) Its nice to see its all working well for you and that you're looking very happy :)

sagadojo

What amazing progress must be so motivating seeing the difference in the photos x

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Thank you, I am due to meet him tues 4 sept for the first time, did you go to the support groups at the whittington,I went 2 weeks ago a really supportive bunch.

I was there. That's (kind of) when the photos were taken, altho not at the support meeting itself but the evening before when I met up with some of my London gal pals.

I will try to make as many of the Whittington meetings as I can.

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
Well done Sharon, you must be so proud of yourself x

Sarahj2710

Well done Hun, you look fabulous. I hope to get there one day.
Keep up the good work.
Xxx

dimond

Wow you look amazing, well done x

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Well done Hun, you look fabulous. I hope to get there one day.

You all will :)

I also had moments at the start of my journey when I had 12 stone to lose "how will I ever lose this amount?" ..... "how could this op ever get me there?" etc ......

And even when I kept reading the diaries and progress pics of people who were 6 months post op and half their original size I could not quite believe it could happen to me ..... but looks like it is on the way to happening, so now I'm just enjoying it -- you will too !!!