• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

skinny pic maybe? :)

Ruthiep

This is me, one year post sleeve, at a granddaughter's 3rd birthday party, holding my 8 week old baby grandson. Does this qualify for a skinny pic? :) I am 9st 5lbs now.

Attachments

• december9th2012.jpg
    december9th2012.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 1,249
You look gorgeous. Great job

yh i think so xxxx

you look great Ruthie :) x

Thanks all. I started off at 14st 6 at first consultation, 13st 10 after the preop. So I've lost 5st 1lb altogether. I've worked hard at it, exercised like a demon, and been careful with my food choices, but I've also never denied myself little bits of what I fancy like chocolate now and then. I found when I lost weight by myself (ie without surgery), I was rigidly strict with myself; never ate a piece of chocolate for 18 months, then, when I couldn't sustain that level of willpower, I cracked bigtime and put 2/3 of the six stone I lost back on again. This time, I reckoned, my sleeve is for life, and I'm going to behave like naturally skinny people behave. They don't deny themselves what they fancy; they just don't eat a lot of it. So that's what I've been doing. I have been low carbing, but not to extremes. I concentrate on dense protein and veggies, but every day I have a little treat so I don't feel deprived.

Thanks all. I started off at 14st 6 at first consultation, 13st 10 after the preop. So I've lost 5st 1lb altogether. I've worked hard at it, exercised like a demon, and been careful with my food choices, but I've also never denied myself little bits of what I fancy like chocolate now and then. I found when I lost weight by myself (ie without surgery), I was rigidly strict with myself; never ate a piece of chocolate for 18 months, then, when I couldn't sustain that level of willpower, I cracked bigtime and put 2/3 of the six stone I lost back on again. This time, I reckoned, my sleeve is for life, and I'm going to behave like naturally skinny people behave. They don't deny themselves what they fancy; they just don't eat a lot of it. So that's what I've been doing. I have been low carbing, but not to extremes. I concentrate on dense protein and veggies, but every day I have a little treat so I don't feel deprived.
thats the way to do it Ruthie :) I allow myself treats too, we are blessed to have this op :) x

Ruthie u look stunning & so slim. Congratulations on this & your wonderful grandson

Well done hun you look super xx superskinny that is lol

Yup - skinny pic !

well done Ruhtie-looking fab !!

You look fantastic ruthie!! Only hope I can do as well as you have done!! Congratulations xxxx

Back