• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

leaks and bleeds

lulunics

Hi can i ask how many of you have any knowledge on leaks/bleeds following a sleeve? and if you did/do what are the reasons and would you do it all over again? its just a friend of mine had her sleeve 9 days ago and on day 6 she was in agony and after being admited a leak and bleed was found and its terified me :-(

carebear1

I'm having a Bypass or sleeve but I also read on another forum and a situation like that has just happened and its terrified me. Its making me want to cancel my op

rickysmrs

find scooters link she has experienced this xx

lulunics

I'm having a Bypass or sleeve but I also read on another forum and a situation like that has just happened and its terrified me. Its making me want to cancel my op

Its making me want to cancel mine to :cry: im terrified to be honest, and my head feels like mush as i cant stop thinking about it...my friend had a leak last week and had to have another op, has been in ICU and is likely to be in hospital for the next 10 weeks. I no its not common but there is a chance, which i knew about but when we hear/read about it it really hits home ay!!!