• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GASTRIC SLEEVE -- info for friends / family

Hi Sharon,

I would very much like a copy of the links and texts of the email you sent to your friends and family. I am new to this site, how do I PM you please?

thanks,

Abbie.

Hi Sharon,

I would very much like a copy of the links and texts of the email you sent to your friends and family. I am new to this site, how do I PM you please?

thanks,

Abbie.

You probably won't be able to PM me as you don't have enough posts yet. Please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hello
Very Proactve idea, can I please take you up on your suggestion? I go back to Sunderland in July, choose a sleeve and then hopefully will be operated on in 6 months as I have been in the system for some time (seminars / weight loss target etc..) Thanks xx

please could you send me info thanks :)

Click on the expose email link on sharons last message, put the code in the email hider, then sharons email will appear so you can contact her.

I'd love a copy pleade

Anyone who would like a copy of the "Gastric sleeve - useful info for friends and family" email please email me at:

sharonimobosch (at) gmail (dot) com

I can only forward it by email as it contains lots of attachments (photos and YouTube clips which explain the sleeve in a very easy and understandable way).

Back