• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leaving Tomorrow

lifebeginsnow

Hi All

Just wanted to thank everyone for their information & help & advice over the past couple of weeks, on the run up to my op, its been invaluable.

Im leaving tomorrow morning to travel the 2 1/2 hours to Manchester for my op on Friday - all being well as have been having palpitations for a couple of days!

Will update you when i get back home on Sunday & i'm sure i will need further advice & reassurance, which i know you will all be upto giving.

Thanks again x

Oh good luck Karen hope all goes well for you. xx

good luck.
sue

:)Good luck Karen:)
Can't wait to read all about it

Best of luck Karen ! I'm sure everything will go just fine and we'll see you after when you feel up to posting xxx

Good luck sweetie. Happy healing! xx

Just want to wish you all the very best Karen, and hope you are back with us soon, and having a quick pain free recovery, take care xxxx

Hi All

Just wanted to thank everyone for their information & help & advice over the past couple of weeks, on the run up to my op, its been invaluable.

Im leaving tomorrow morning to travel the 2 1/2 hours to Manchester for my op on Friday - all being well as have been having palpitations for a couple of days!

Will update you when i get back home on Sunday & i'm sure i will need further advice & reassurance, which i know you will all be upto giving.

Thanks again x

GOOD LUCK !!

:D

Back