• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LAST NORMAL DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, I start the pre-op diet tomorrow, so today I am trying to have everything I like!!!! :):)

Went out last night, for 1 last drink and had my kebab:D Think it will be Sunday lunch and another of my favourite chicken kebabs like the Gyros on holiday!!!!!!:D:D

I just can't believe my time has come and 2 weeks tomorrow I going to have my bypass!:):) Got all my details and diets on Friday and I am totally bamboozelled!!!:confused::confused::confused: I am going to try and read it all again later.

I am sure all of you will be able to help me, just like you have been doing!!!!;)

Enjoy today I remember my last day..what a pig I was lol :) x

ooww...youll be sick of the sight of food by tomorrow lol

It's my 2nd last day. I'm having a bypass on 31st January. Feel really anxious and worried at the moment. Hope I don't feel like this for the next two weeks. Anybody else feel like this?

woohoo good luck, and enjoy today :) xxx

Good luck Hun n enjoy ur last mega munch ;) xx

Yay enjoy your last day fizzy!! It will be me in a weeks time :) think I'm going to go to franky and bennys for a steak meal cos its my favourite restaurant :)
Good luck hun am thinking of you x

Its not your last ever 'normal' day!It is a bit different to how you will eat in the near future but trust me you will have many normal days to come!

so what have you had so far?

Well, I have not been as bad as expected.. But the night is young!!!!!!!!!!;)

Woke up this morning and I had 2 rounds of cheese on toast. Then my mum picked us up to go for a ride out to Southport (the coast). I had a packet of seabrook crinkle cut crisp on the way and a few sweets. We had a walk round and then called at the chipshop, I had chips, peas and curry... and thats it!!!!!????:eek::eek:

Got nothing much in the house really, but you know what?? I don't really want anything!!!!!!!!!?? But I bet I do during the week!!!!:(

My op is the 30th January.. Didn't realise yours was day after mine pinky, your in the Regency aren't you???

Enjoy your last day don't go to mad though i started eating sensibly a week and a half befor I stated my pre op diet I felt a slow subtle change in my diet would be easier to bear then bang straight in but u do as you feel fit
Good luck with your journey there will be hard days a head but it's so worth it in the long run x

Well everyone, I half way through the first day and not so bad!!!! I had porridge for breakfast and just had 2 crispbread with cottage cheese and loads of salad and a banana.

Not that bad really as this is what I tend to eat anyway, its at night I eat, so the test is to come.
I just keep thinking that in 2 weeks time I would have had my op and if I cheat, thats not going to happen!!!!!!!

Well done fizzy keep up the good work.... Me on pre op diet next week for 2 weeks then it will all be over :) our new life begins x

Good, day 3 for me, not going too bad apart from being hungry after tea!! x

good luck hun

Back