• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Ammori's Secretary

CuddleBum

Hi, new here, only just found this forum!!

I've heard rumours that Mr Ammori's secretery is leaving manchester Royal. :cry:
She's been so helpful to me on the phone over the past year, always polite and encouraging and askign how I've got on since my bypass. Even before the operation she was helpful giving me advice aobut PCT funding and treated me like a human rather than just a fat blob! Will be very sorry to see her go.
People seem to forget the sereteries, always praysing drs and nurses but without a good secretery supporting them its very hard for patients to get the informatoin they need. I'll be sending her a thankyou card for allshe's done
i hope his next one is just as good

I have struck up a great friendship with his private secretary (she works from home) she is lovely and I am going to meet her in a few weeks. She was one of my two strokes of good luck...without her I would not be sat here today bypassed...xx

Last edited:
I didnt have any contact with his secretary louisa who CG spoke to as she only deals with his private patients. The secretary i spoke to was based at hope hospital and she too was lovely.

Hi Cuddle Bum, welcome to Mini's :)

How long ago did you have your surgery?

Heya, thanks for the wellcome had it done in Feb at MRI. Really struggled to start with but fine now. bmi's gone from 42 to 31

Back