• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day!

chinsaway

Finally, its the day of my op. Me and my hubby will be leaving the house at 8am for the journey to Luton [Not looking forward to the journey back], just over 2hrs it'll take us as we live in Norfolk. Hospital admitting me at 11 op at 1.30pm. Hoping to be home on Sat ..fingers crossed. This site has been invaluable and i look forward to rejoining you all and taking my seat on the losers benchxx

Good luck! xXx

Thinking of you Angel, please keep us posted, we are at your side and feel us holding you safe... take care precious...

Good luck xxx

Wishing you the best of luck on your wls, keep us updated...you will be fine. xxx

All the best ! xx

Good luck Hun, just remember to tell hubby to bring a cushion for the return journey :)

Good luuuuuuuuck!!! xx

Wishing you all the best luck for today :D Hope it all goes well and we will clear a space for you on the loosers bench! XX

Best of luck....L&D have been great for me! look forward to seeing you on the loser's bench xxx :D

Wishing you all the best Carol x x

Oh wow
Good luck, you will probably be home by the time I get there Monday so wishing you all the best and a very speedy recovery.

Back