• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

less than 200lb!!!!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
:DFor the first time in 16yrs I am less than 200lb.:D

On one of my (many, many, many.....) diets I got down to 14st 1lb in 1996 and since then I have never seen that low figure.

I'm pleased as punch especially as I was away for 2 weeks on my birthday cruise at the end of March and lost a lb, and have been celebrating my birthday all weekend:eek: Weighed this morning and lost 2lbs.

So thats a total of 82lbs. Fabulous:D

Good luck to all you pre oppers out there, keep the faith even through all those struggles....it really is worth all the heartache that you sometimes have to go through x

well done thats brilliant!, I'm nearly there x

Ah Sarah, sweetie :D it's a fabulous feeling isn't it :) Hope you had a wonderful cruise & well done for losing when temptation must have been at it's greatest, lol :rolleyes: Not far to go now, honey ... the only drawback for me now is the cost of all the new clothes I can't leave in the shop, lol ... oh & my daughter seems to think I am a clothing hire shop now we wear the same size, lol :rolleyes: xxx

Totally fabulous, Sarah !!!

We all have these numbers which are "challenge" numbers to get below, don't we?

For me, I haven't been below 200 lbs since......???? ...... my early 20's and in those years (age 10 - 30) my weight was only going in one direction (upwards).

I did briefly "visit" 250 lbs about 6 years ago (like you on one of my many many diets) but I only managed to stay there for one week, and was soon back up above 18 stone and creeping back up to 19 and 20 stone again.

At the moment, I cannot even imagine what 200 lbs and below is like !!

Thats fantastic news Sarah!!! well done :) xxx

Ah Sarah, sweetie :D it's a fabulous feeling isn't it :) Hope you had a wonderful cruise & well done for losing when temptation must have been at it's greatest, lol :rolleyes: Not far to go now, honey ... the only drawback for me now is the cost of all the new clothes I can't leave in the shop, lol ... oh & my daughter seems to think I am a clothing hire shop now we wear the same size, lol :rolleyes: xxx

The cruise was brilliant, but there were lots of healthy options too! my problem was the fabulous cocktails!!!:eek:

As for clothes...I daren't go in the shops...I spent a small ( or not so small) fortune before going away and really want to try and get some wear out of them...

My daughter borrowed a nice cardi I bought to go away with, at the weekend, she brought it back today, washed!! WASHED AT 90':eek::eek::eek:

Its wrecked....oh well she wouldnt have even tried a tent from previous wardrobe:D

The cruise was brilliant, but there were lots of healthy options too! my problem was the fabulous cocktails!!!:eek:

As for clothes...I daren't go in the shops...I spent a small ( or not so small) fortune before going away and really want to try and get some wear out of them...

My daughter borrowed a nice cardi I bought to go away with, at the weekend, she brought it back today, washed!! WASHED AT 90':eek::eek::eek:

Its wrecked....oh well she wouldnt have even tried a tent from previous wardrobe:D

Bahahahaha ... sorry :eek: at least we don't have to pay outrageous prices now if you need to replace it :D:D xxx

That's brilliant! Must feel amazing. Well done! Xxx

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I feel very blessed to have had the support of my family to enable me to have taken this opportunity...on Sunday (my 50th birthday) I was given a Nikon Camera and for the first time in my life I couldn't wait for photos to be taken of me.

I now have some lovely family photos with all the girls and the rest of the family WITH me in them..

Absolutley priceless :):)

That's brilliant! Must feel amazing. Well done! Xxx

I certainly do....and well done to you, you're doing really well....long may it continue for you and I hope your adventure is as much fun as mine has been so far:):)

Oh well done Sarah, that's brilliant. You're doing so well Lovely.

Kate x

Thank, you must be very proud of yourself too! Sometimes it doesn't seem real does it?...or is that just me!! :):)

Back