• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 months in . . 10 stone gone, under 200lb, less than 50lb to go. . .I LOVE MY BAND

Well done to you, that's amazing. Before joining this forum I didn't think that kind of weight loss was possible with a band. Just goes to show anything can be achieved with determination and hard work. Good luck on your date, I hope it's the start of many for you xx

Fanbloomintastic ! Kat well done girl ,,,,, keep patting yourself on the back ? You deserve it ! Well done xxxxxx big hugg to you xxxxxxxxxx ruby x

Well done you ;) so happy for ya xx

Although you love your band ( best friend ) xx don't give it all the credit it was you who worked damn hard with a little help from your best friend xx

So proud of you ....
You have worked so hard to get there and during your own struggle you have always had time to help and support everyone on this site xx

Fully steam ahead to finish your Journey

So so so happy and proud of ya xxxx

Lots of love & kisses a long with some booty shakes to celebrate with ya xxxxxxx xxxx xxx

Wow you have done Amazing hun,well done :)

Thank you everyone for your wishes and words :)

The band can be hard work but it is a wonderful tool to work with. I sometimes wish I had restriction to help with the hunger, especially this far out, but it has certainly helped me to get a grip with my eating and to make those choices. Being hungry, not having restriction and being able to eat whatever I wanted would normally be a license to eat what I wanted. However, it has enabled me to know that just because I can eat it, doesnt mean that I should . . .and as a rule, I don't.

Here's to the last 46lb, although I know it is unlilkely that I will get to that point due to the rather considerable weight of the skin around my stomach - still . . .that's another battle still to come ;)

When I read anything negative about the band - I just think of what you have achieved and it's clear with the right mindframe anything is possible!

Well done Kat!! Xx

Fabulous well done.. I am hoping that this is the last year I watch my son enjoy himself rather than joining in with the fun... just sat on a bench at the boating lake for fear of making the boat capsize with my weight...I would swap a Porsche for a 10 stone loss.. you really must be on top of this world. x

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Your story and journey is motivating and sheer inspiration, TopKat your there for us all and never fail with pearls of wisdom...... I salute you !!!!!!!

Fan-bloomin-tastic!!!

You are amazing and such an inspiration! So pleased for you.

Justine x

You've worked so hard Kat, you're truly an inspiration. Well done on your staggering weight loss, and good luck for your date x

Incredible! Xx

Back