• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lets get these tests out the way

Tracey ( eyore)

ok guys just leaving for hospital.....i will speak to you all again on my return . Hopefully i get to talk to the team to see whats happening why i am up there.take care xxx

Good luck hun x

Good luck Tracey !! Got all my fingers crossed for you !

Good luck Tracey

Just catching up on this, Im sorry about your news,perhaps the tests werent already done because you didnt answer a question in the sameway before? The sleep study will be easy if thats what you are having tonight, just a bit hard to sleep with all the wires! I hope you get some info while you are there x

Good luck. Hope all goes well and really positive
Charis xx

Well guys i left hospital at 7 am this morning bumping into a couple of guys going in for there bypasses on the way out which upset me a little as today was to be my op day too.............. still soon pulled my self together . Last night i has a scan on my tummy , the sleep test and also some more bloods taken ..............unfortunately there was no one around for me to speak too regarding my surgery but i was told if they refused to go ahead with for my bypass, to write personally to surgeon .
When i got home today i rung bariatric team as usual no reply but i left a message to say i had had my tests done last night and could they please let me know what's next..........
So hopefully i will be hearing soon i have asked for the same surgeon to do my op and i felt comfortable with him. so please all cross your fingers for me x

one step closer...... keep chasing them! thats what i had to do with derby when the was refusing all knowledge of me at 1st! ive got my finger n toes crossed for you luv, hope they come with another date rather quickly now that they have done the tests xXx

Hope your results were good Tracey and you're not waiting too much longer for a new date xx

Oh Tracey it must be so hard. I think you're really brave. Don't give up lovely. I'm sure you'll get there. Hopefully al these tests are to ensure your safety.
Charis xx

tracey i really hope you get some news soon!! bloody awful waiting xxxx good luck x

crossing fingers, toes and legs (well, ankles) for you Tracey... hope you get good news soon!

Back