• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Letter from the wl clinic

Big an Bouncy

Had a letter Friday from wl clinic,sent one to my GP too.Listing my diagnosis,co morbs,weight,bp,etc.Asking my doc to monitor my bp.They have written to my gynea surgeon to ask him to forward a letter supporting me having wls as my prolapse problem will re occur if I dont get my weight off.The co morbs are depression,arthritis,backache.IBS,high bp,fatty liver,high colesterol and a hernia.My bmi is now 46,so over the minimum 45.The doctor said he will fight tooth and nail to get anyone he feels will benefit from surgery.He said I would be a good candidate.Hope hes right!I see my gynea doc on thursday so will ask him nicely to send a good report off for me,then we can apply for funding.

It good that you have such a good GP. If you can get any supporting letters from any other consultants then that will help with the funding. What PCT are you under? are they tough?

We are all behind you

Good luck, hope everything goes through successfully x

Hi Maz,

If you have a doctor that backs you 100% you are a good way there,i had type 2 diabetes,high bp and as i found out after the failed bypass a fatty liver,so fingers crossed for you.

Good Luck

xx

good luck hun hope you get that funding as you deserve it big time lv n hugs lin.x

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you getting the news you want

Back