• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad news/good news

Big an Bouncy

Well Im back from the hospital,got weighed bmi only 44.7!Doc wanted it minimum 45 last time I saw him.Liverpool pct its 50 or 45 with co morbs.I have to get more evidence from my Gynea surgeon to put my case forward to the pct and put on more weight!Also he had written to my GP about putting me on BP meds months ago,Ive heard nothing and been in the GPs loads over the last few months.Also a hernia I have does not need surgery,and it would of been better if I hadnt had my pelvic floor repair done as he could of used that as evidence!!Jesus H my bladder was hanging out!Anyway the good thing is he said I would be a great candidate for surgery as he felt I was clued up and would work well with it.Also he said he fights tooth and nail to get surgery for the right people and if he can swing it for me he will.He said he was certain that if he applied now it would be 50/50 not to get it.He wants to apply when there is a better chance of success.Well Im down but not out yet,will see what I can do from a letter from the Gynea doc and push for BP meds and get this hernia looked at again.Thanks for all your support.Maz x

its so stupid that the best thing that you can do right now is order a chinese or go down the chippy, but there it is.

Well at least you got him on side and hes going to fight for you. Good result, just a shame that its not straight away. I'm sure you will get surgery soon. Take care xx

me to hun im so crossed eyed right now i cant see straight so i dont really knw how im typing this but seriously everythin crossed for you hun lin.xxxxx

Back