• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Light headed still - 1 week post op??? help!!!

Defo a bit on the low side, are you drinking enough? Will give ya a text tomorrow x x

hi i had gastric bypass on the 25th so that was 7 days ago and i am also feeling lethagic and light headed... i put a post on here and a lady came back and said she had surgery two days before me and she says she feels the same... but is getting better day by day so i guess its normal... she said to keep up the fluids and foods and be active.
I guess it may be too early to do big walks so take it easy for now xx
hope this helps
Rayne xx

hi i had gastric bypass on the 25th so that was 7 days ago and i am also feeling lethagic and light headed... i put a post on here and a lady came back and said she had surgery two days before me and she says she feels the same... but is getting better day by day so i guess its normal... she said to keep up the fluids and foods and be active.
I guess it may be too early to do big walks so take it easy for now xx
hope this helps
Rayne xx
... that was me!! :) xx

hi i had my op on 15th Nov & felt light-headed & dizzy for nearly two weeks but it seems to be much better now x
thank you ... that's really good to know!
xxx

I was light headed for about 2 weeks post op. It was horrible. I thought I was going to faint in the supermarket one day. But I was fine when I went onto mushy food so just put it down to the very few calories I was on. Xx

I was light headed for about 2 weeks post op. It was horrible. I thought I was going to faint in the supermarket one day. But I was fine when I went onto mushy food so just put it down to the very few calories I was on. Xx
Thanks Sophie

that's exactly how I feel - as tho I'm gonna pass out. feel ok yesterday, but been feeling rubbish again all morning. I've checked my bp and it isnt as low as it had been. I can cope with it, as long as I know that it will go at some point!
xxx

Hi everyone. I've been suffering since the op with light headedness. not constantly, and it does seem to be improving with each day, but I was just wondering if anyone else suffered with this - is it normal?:confused:

I ventured out the house for a little wander around Debenhams today. driven to the door, and a slow 1/2 hour browse and needed a sit down. :wave_cry:

The dizziness is also there as I sit. :(

Everything else going amaaaaaaazingly well. shame this feeling is spoiling my recovery :cry:

thanks
Lynne
xxx

hi Lynn how are you feeling today?
Rayne x

hi Lynn how are you feeling today?
Rayne x
Hi Rayne,

I thought I was getting over the light headedness as it wasnt as bad yesterday, but I've felt it again this morning. bp ok, I'm just putting it down to lack of food! I might give the bariatric nurse a call today to see if I should be worried, but reading some of the other posts, it seems to be fairly normal for some, but not everyone. either that or I'm just a woose! :)
xxx

Back