• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass completed - experiences one week on

Hi

Glad you are doing well..... it is such a life changing experience, so much has changed for me... sometimes I pinch myself incase I am dreaming...........

Well done

Welcome to the other side you big loser!!! I am glad that your surgery went well. My hubby pampered me too and I was sorry when he had to go back to work. Take it easy, remember to hydrate and eat your protein as they both aide in healing & help the pounds to roll off you.

Take care,
Nic:D

Thanks phatgirl jonah is back at work but in constant contact to make sure i am ok i can get him via the mobile or messenger whenever i want he is such a sweetie

I totally forgot to get the protien shakes in so hes getting some tonight on the way home, teach me to skip read documents less LOL

on the whole am ok just tired a lot which will pass :)

.com please swizzle i added someone was that you?

Bypass Completed - Experiences updated one week on

Ok i am now one week post op so decided to jump on the scales to find i am 2lb light meaning my metabolism has kickstarted.

To sum up this week i would say its been one of taking things slowly, dealing with the usual problems that arise such as wind and constipation. Today i feel like a bus has run over me, not in pain just stiff, and as if somethings laying on my chest constantly. This i am sure will eventually pass.

Diet wise i have stuck to the 3 protien shakes a day i was advised to take, and lots of other fluids, these include home made fruit smoothies made with milk and yoghurt, water and oxo or beef consume.

I have found i am sleeping a lot more then i used to, i know sleep is an important part of any diet but historically i have only slept up to 6 hours a night, so this is quite new to me.

Tomorrow is my wound check and i my aim in the coming week is to increase my mobility towards going back to work.

Thanks grom x

Back