• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liquid diet help

ZAh

hello my surgery is next Wednesday and I’m having a really hard time controlling my urges. Especially since Mother Nature is In town . I need someone to provide me with guidance on how to shrink my liver fast . I can’t cancel because Ive put r a lot of energy and money into this process. Please help

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome!

The pre op diet is really hard for the first few days but if that's what you've been asked to do, its vital that you stick to it.

Only your surgeon can advise on an alternative, so your best bet is to contact them.

You'll be on a liquid diet post op for a couple of weeks, so its good preparation too :D

Queenykjp

hello my surgery is next Wednesday and I’m having a really hard time controlling my urges. Especially since Mother Nature is In town . I need someone to provide me with guidance on how to shrink my liver fast . I can’t cancel because Ive put r a lot of energy and money into this process. Please help
Did they do your op in the end???

Theukpk

Just try tell yourself why you're getting the operation in the first place, hopefully it helps keep you motivated.

EDIT: Just noticed this post was bumped and it was originally posted on Feb :eek: