• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liquid diet is killin me!!

bypass2012

I'm still on my liquid diet all I want is normal food it's driving me crazy!... Doesn't help I need to stay on it longer :( HELP

i did the milk diet for 4 weeks hun its a killer but its worth it dont give up just think slim slim slim u can do it hun x

On tues I hope to finish the milk diet after 4 weeks it is a killer but is soon over however far away that feels!

at my hospital (luton and dunstable) they put you on a milk diet to loose 5% of your body weight to show commitment before they put you forward to meet the surgeon.
2 weeks before the op you do it again but this time to shrink the liver to make the op easier.

its pints of milk (number varies), no added sugar jelly and an oxo cube thats it!

No being fat was killing you!Stick with it,if you think this is hard wait till just after surgery the first month was the hardest for me,but we are all different.Chin up chuck,keep busy and have hot drinks.Maz x

No being fat was killing you!Stick with it,if you think this is hard wait till just after surgery the first month was the hardest for me,but we are all different.Chin up chuck,keep busy and have hot drinks.Maz x

You took the words right out of my mouth - which is good as we all tend to put too much in our mouth! xx:cool:

I had my op on Tuesday, I was on the 4 week milk diet (l&d patient too) had my appointment with the surgeon less than 2 weeks after that then my op within 3 weeks. So I was on the milk diet 6 out of 8 weeks, it was a killer but so worth it now the surgery is out of the way. Keep thinking of the end goal, it's not easy but well worth it - good luck xx

I had to do 10 days on milk and yoghurt diet to shrink liver but you had to be trying to lose weight yourself between appointments. Each hospital seems to be different xx

Back