• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

liver shrinkage diet and daughter

anna2131

Well the new me starts tomorrow liver shrinkage diet im not expecting it to be asy as consists of clear soup no milk or milk protein or lumps allowed in it,suger free jelly yuk,1 small glass of pure pineapple juice ,black tea ,nas or bovril to drink for 10 days...
I have given up smoking for 6 days not been easy but hey ho, 10th jan im nil by mouth from 11am,admission to spire hull hosp at 3.30 pm then im booked for theatre at 5pm so no waiting around !!
However this evening its hit me quiet hard as
My 20 yr old daughters our youngest just had me in tears i dont usually do tears but damn kids she has behind my back knowing we wouldnt aprove had a tatoo of my favourite flower (orchid) and my full name underneath on her wrist ,she says its coz she wanted to show how much she loves me and is very scared for me all i need ,makes it worse as she is trainee pharmacist she knows to much regarding wls so i cant even pretend and glaze over it all ...Kids know how to get to us xx

Kids! Bless her x

thats lovely Anna, dont be angry with her... that is such a lovely thing to do xxx

Well the new me starts tomorrow liver shrinkage diet im not expecting it to be asy as consists of clear soup no milk or milk protein or lumps allowed in it,suger free jelly yuk,1 small glass of pure pineapple juice ,black tea ,nas or bovril to drink for 10 days...
I have given up smoking for 6 days not been easy but hey ho, 10th jan im nil by mouth from 11am,admission to spire hull hosp at 3.30 pm then im booked for theatre at 5pm so no waiting around !!
However this evening its hit me quiet hard as
My 20 yr old daughters our youngest just had me in tears i dont usually do tears but damn kids she has behind my back knowing we wouldnt aprove had a tatoo of my favourite flower (orchid) and my full name underneath on her wrist ,she says its coz she wanted to show how much she loves me and is very scared for me all i need ,makes it worse as she is trainee pharmacist she knows to much regarding wls so i cant even pretend and glaze over it all ...Kids know how to get to us xx
Dont they just I will be thinking of you when I start mine tomorrow. X

anna2131 said:
im not angry i couldnt be as understand ,just hit me a bit hard bless her xx

You will do brill! I'm 7 week post op! Also at the spire hull! They where fantastic from start to finish! Good luck, if u need to know anything just ask! Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

anna2131 said:
oh finally some1 else from spire hull lol we seem to be thin on the ground xx

R u under mr Jain? He dud mine. Have you been on the owlss group meetings or web site? Where do u live? I'm in Filey! Am x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back