• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

logging your food?

sheffieldamanda

Hi all, i decided I maybe need to start tracking my food, but have done it on my fitness pal & it won't accept my daily food diary as I am only having 800 calories. It says it is too low & I must eat more & wont save it. Can anyone recommend any way around it or another android app? Thanks!

Does it matter? I just leave mine as logged and don't bother completing. Maybe I am missing something but it works for me.

You can alter the number of daily calories via the 'goals' tab under 'calorie and macronutrient goals'

Mine is set to a 1000 but it did let me reduce it to 800.

Does it matter? I just leave mine as logged and don't bother completing. Maybe I am missing something but it works for me.

You can alter the number of daily calories via the 'goals' tab under 'calorie and macronutrient goals'

Mine is set to a 1000 but it did let me reduce it to 800.

Yeah it let me change it to 800 but I just get this error message every time I try to say I'm finished for the day & it won't let me complete the day. I guess I'll just leave it open like that, i can still see what I've had, like you say.

Back