• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Punishment by food, a story of stress eating 1 year post-op

Nic its a very good thing to be able to do what you've done and admit its been a tough time and you found yourself slipping. Coincidentally on the way home today after a stressful day at work and the dissappointment of weight loss slowing I was pondering where exactly to find comfort now that a bottle of wine and 3 family size bags of sweets plus my dinner weren't at hand. That conundrum will be with me for a long time and I need to find the answer. I only hope that when the demons strike I can be as strong as you to get back on track

Good luck you know you can do this I have every confidence in you.

M

Nic, thank you so much for this post. As horrible as this blip was for you it shows us 'waiting in the wings' that although a hugely successful person (psst thats you :) x) can still have struggles and OVERCOME it.

Your husband sounds like a truly wonderful and supportive man. I think your very lucky to have him as we are very lucky to have you offering support and words of wisdom even when you've had such a crappy week...

Be strong and thank you again for your honesty x

Back