• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Looking in the mirror

lamb_reader

I used to love to do my make up in the morning. I did religiously. Every day. And then I gained weight, and the more I gained the less I did my make up. I think I was trying to avoid mirrors because I HATED what I saw.
I was sleeved 5 weeks ago and so far I've lost 25 lbs :D I started doing my make up again this week. I went to the drugstore and loaded up on blush and lipgloss. I REALLY enjoyed spending that money on my face rather than food ;) And now that I eat less, I have a lot more time to spare - sounds weird but it's true

Me too Dee, in fact I felt my face was the best part if me. Now I see pics of my face and cringe, didn't realise how big it was!

Aw that is a lovely thing to hear. Enjoy every moment :) xx

Me too Dee, in fact I felt my face was the best part if me. Now I see pics of my face and cringe, didn't realise how big it was!

I also thought (and still do) that my face is my best feature but make up wise all I did was mascara and concealer. Now I'm doing eyeshadow and blush and anything else you can think of. It takes a lot longer, which means you're standing in front of the mirror a lot longer and really linger. I still have a lot of weight to lose but it is getting better and I can stand to look at my face for longer periods of time. It'll be another decade before I can say that about my body :sigh:

Ill never be able to say it about my body lol.

Back