• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone in the west midlands?

trayj99

hiya all, i need to up my posts! anyone go to the Manor hospital, Walsall and is under Mr Amir Khan for their surgery? He did my GORD surgery a few years back, i am waiting to see him about a date for the sleeve x

There are load of people under Walsall Manor for Weight Loss surgery.
Just check out the Walsall Massive post.
I had my op last May done by Mr Khan. and have lost 10stone 9lbs
There is also a meeting on the 15th August

Hi Tray, welcome.

Theres loads of walsall patients on here. The Walsall Massive support group meets on the 3rd Monday of every month at 7.30pm at Harrisons Sports and Social in Walsall. Come along and meet everyone. We dont bite!

anyone in the west midlands?

There's millions of them and they all talk funny LOL..................I'll get me coat :D

Karlos said:
There's millions of them and they all talk funny LOL..................I'll get me coat :D

We don't talk that funny! :p

Last edited:
LOL :D:D:D

I'm in Brum Tuesday we have a branch office there, I love the guys there

Im in the west midlands but not the same bit as the Walsall massive! oh and I dont talk funny either :D

:whoopass:

Shame Im in Cornwall next week or I would have met up with you for a cuppa x

i shall check it out, nice to see so many of you, i wonder if we have met in clinic, i see him often with my GORD problem x

I'm an ex brummie and i have to say we don't have an accent. Now i live in Wiltshire they all talk like flipping farmers....

Oooh Wendy do NOT smack Karlos legs.. go for the butt, it's very nice lol xx

Hi Tray, i also see Mr Khan and am on the waiting list for a gastric sleeve. This site is very good for all the information.
Michelle :)

Back