• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost it....

maz71 v

Ave not lost a 1lb in November.. Only banded in August. Have lost 4st..

But totally lost all motivation to stop stuffing my face!!! I even spit it out.. Can not get my head and mouth to communicate..

Even got out the anti dress pants again softer being off them for 4 months..

What's wrong with me..why I can't I go back and stick to it again..

I'm only third tho my fight against my fat. Not the fat... My fat. I put it there. It belongs to me. Only I can remove it.

So so low :(((

Forgot to add. Had 3 or 4 fills can't remember and barely any restriction :(

Bursts sometime, most the time an uncomfortable feeling but could eat a huge plate if desired and never really feel hungry :(( did for 1 week after 2nd fill but that it. Due to go back next weekend.

OK, well you've lost 4 stone already, so that's really great.

You've realised that your head's not in a good place, and you say you don't have any restriction, so it sounds to me like you need to call your provider asap.

Have a chat with your dietician, see what she suggests, and maybe you should look into CBT as well?

Good luck, but don't despair, you've already come so far.

I was really starving, grumpy and down before my 2nd fill, but now I've got some restriction I feel far more positive. I just hope it lasts!

What is it that has gone wrong your posts are a bit uncertain..Im a little confused. Are you eating too much..Or you have no restriction

You need to see your provider and get some support :/

Back